Hello buddies, are you worried about your dog? and looking for the best Dog trackers? so don’t worry, here I am about to share some coolest & best dog GPS collars trackers you must buy in 2022.
There are a lot of trackers available worldwide, but few trackers have some unique features and are long-lasting, some have cellular service to locate your dog, while others use GPS, radio frequency (RF) technology, or even Bluetooth. So, here when you scroll up the page you will see the best dog trackers ever.
Best Dog Trackers: 10 Coolest Dog GPS Collar Trackers Ever
1 – Garmin TT 15
Garmin TT 15 dog tracker is a top-mounted, high-sensitivity tracker with GPS/GLONASS receiver, TT 15 dog device operates 18 levels of persistent and transient stimulation, plus audible tone and throbbing activated from Alpha 100. Compatible with Astro 430 and 320 for tracking only.
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD) : 3.5″ x 1.75” x 1.85″ (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm); Mini: 3.1″ x 1.8” x 1.4” (7.8 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight : 7.3 oz (207.0 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 10.0 oz (284.0 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 20-40 hours
- Range: 9 miles
- Interface: USB
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: Top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone : Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Collar compatibility : 1” (2.54 cm)
Speaking about the Whistle go explore the dog tracker that monitors your pet’s location and fitness for total peace of mind. Just connect it to your pet’s collar, and customize the Whistle app to send alerts and wisdom to key people in your pack.
Pinpoint your pet’s location with live tracking. Monitor behaviors that may point to potential health issues. Plus, know where your pet went and with whom.
With a built-in light for visibility and a battery that lasts up to 20 days, Whistle Go Explore is the ultimate pet tracker. For dogs 25 lbs and up. Best Dog Trackers.
- Brand: Whistle
- Special Feature: Gps tracking
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.75 x 5 x 2 inches
- Supported Application: GPS
- 20 – Day Battery, Built-In Night Light
- A monthly or yearly subscription plan is required
- Areas with poor cell service may see limited utility
READ MORE – 10 Best Gaming Mouse Pad You Must Buy In 2022
3 – FitBark GPS Dog Tracker
SAFETY: Designed for dog parents who worry about losing track of their pups. Get escape alerts & Find your pet in minutes. Needs Wi-Fi, Verizon LTE-M coverage in your area, and an in-app subscription from $5.95/mo. 30-Day Money-Back on all plans.
HEALTH: Monitor activity, sleep quality, distance, calorie balance, anxiety, skin conditions, and overall health & behavior 24/7. Set ideal goals vs. breed, age & weight peers. Add numerous dogs and owners to our apps. iOS 12+ or Android 6+ required.
- A monthly subscription plan is required
- Areas with poor cell service may see limited utility
4 – Fi Series 2 GPS Tracker
This high-tech dog collar tracker is designed to track your pup’s activity levels and maintain you informed on his whereabouts thanks to the GPS location feature. This long-lasting, waterproof collar features a customizable LED light and has a long battery life with up to three months between charges! Best Dog Trackers
- You can track your dog anytime, anywhere by using the latest cellular and GPS technology.
- You can receive alerts every time your pup escapes, so you can stay on his tail at all times!
- Keep track of your buddy’s activity levels to ensure he’s getting enough exercise.
- You can even compare his activity levels with other dogs in the neighborhood and of the same breed!
- The battery life can last up to 3 months between charges!
- Reliability depends on AT&T network coverage and varies more steeply than other trackers from location to location
- Needs a minimum 1-year subscription to access features, though a 30-day free trial lets you test service
5 – Bartun Dog GPS Tracker
- Just like a mobile phone, This pet tracker needs to insert a SIM card to work.
- you can follow your pet from your phone APP or computer wherever they are in the world. Easy to track pet’s location in real-time and playback history anytime.
- BARTUN PET Tracker supports GPS, Wi-Fi, and LBS positioning. You can define a safe area around your pet’s location and get notified instantly if your pet leaves that area.
- You can check the pet’s movement steps, walking mileage, and calories burned, Keep your pet healthy.
6 – Whistle 3
Whistle 3 is one of the best dog trackers with GPS location and activity trackers for your pet. The Whistle device connects to your pet’s collar and, via an app, makes it easy to track your pet’s location, distance traveled, movement, rest, and much more.
Powered by At&T & Google maps, Whistle gives you reliable and accurate nationwide tracking right from your phone.1 Snap Collar Attachment.
- Long battery life: lasts up to 7 days! Battery life may vary depending on your pet’s activity, Wi-Fi signal strength, and the pet’s time spent out of Wi-Fi.
- Get health insights: monitor your pet’s daily activities and know how your pet measures up for their age, weight, and breed.
- Proactive alerts: get text, app, or email notifications when your pet leaves home.
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages.
READ MORE – Best Record Players In 2022 You Would Like
7 – Garmin T5 Dog GPS Tracker
Garmin T5 GPS Dog Colla is a top-mounted, high-sensitivity tracker with GPS/GLONASS receiver, T5 dog device uses LED beacon lights activated from its compatible handheld device. The lights work in low-light conditions and at night, and are visible up to 100 yards away.
- High-Sensitivity GPS with GLONASS; Range: 9 miles.
- LED beacon lights and Rescue mode. Neck size: Minimum of 9.5 Inches (24 cm) in circumference.
- Battery life 20-40 hrs. Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters); Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm).
- T 5 tracking dog device w/ rechargeable Li-ion battery, 1″ blue-collar strap, 18 1/2 ” standard & 22 1/2 ” extended range antennas, charge clip.
- You must purchase a separate Garmin transmitting unit for the collar to work, making it an expensive option
- Short battery life ranging from 20 to 40 hours
- Has a minimum neck size of 9.5 inches, so it may not be an option for some toy breeds
8 – Petfon 2 GPS Pet Tracker
- The small, durable, and rainproof device allows you to track your pet’s activity and pinpoint his/her location in real-time.
- Petfon GPS Tracker will update you on the location of your pets every 10 seconds during Bluetooth mode, and every 20 seconds during LoRa mode.
- The Petfon GPS tracker is small and durable (42mm*42mm*18mm, Weight: 27.6g).
- You can also activate the colorful lights(11 Led lights choice) on the PETFON GPS tracker to locate your pet more easily in dim light or at nighttime.
- Petfon GPS Tracker’s battery can survive to 8-16 hours and comes with a compact charging station. It can recharge the device multiple times, which is perfect for going off the grid.
- Best Dog Trackers.
- Not for swimming: while the device is rainproof, it won’t withstand complete submersion
- Battery life only lasts 8-16 hours
- You’ll need to keep the Bluetooth controller with you
- On the more expensive side
READ MORE – 10 Best Waterproof Headphones For Swimming
9 – Pawscout Smarter Tag
- The Pawscout Smarter Pet Tag, safety, and community are always in paw’s reach.
- It Helps lost and found pets, connect with local pet owners, track walks, and set outdoor virtual pet leashes.
- CONNECT WITH YOUR PET’S PEOPLE: Build your local network of family members, neighbors, caretakers, and friends to coordinate the care and safety of your pet via Pawscout’s App.
- Pawscout’s App makes it easy to enlist local pet lovers if you find or lose a pet. Simply mark your pet as lost in the Pawscout App and our Bluetooth-enabled Tag will send alerts to all nearby Pawscout users.
- Batteries: 2 CR2 batteries are required.
- It only works within a 300-foot range, meaning that once your pet leaves your immediate area, you’re relying on other people with the app
10 – Link AKC Plus Dog GPS Tracker
The LINK AKC smart collar is a cultivated GPS smart collar designed for dog comfort, fit, and fashion. It lets you track a lost dog with GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, & cellular monitor activity, log vet records, receive ambient temperature alerts, and much more.
Smart collar pairs with LINK AKC app to be used with the LINK AKC smart collar helps you take a more informed and active role in managing your dog’s well-being and to feel connected to your dog when you’re apart from each other.