The American rapper 50 Cent has dropped the music video “Hate Bein’ Sober” shot with Wiz Khalifa in Las Vegas when Chief Keef didn’t make it.
SHORT READ –
- The American rapper 50 Cent has released a new collaboration video named “Hate Bein’ Sober”.
- 50 Cent collaborated with popular hip hop artists Chief Keef & Wiz Khalifa.
- 50 has decided to drop the full video without Chief Keef, directed by Eif Rivera.
- The track was featured on Keef’s debut studio album Finally Rich.
- A few weeks ago, 50 Cent dropped the video with Post Malone collaboration ‘Tryna F*ck Me Over’.
FULL ARTICLE –
You may remember that Chief Keef never showed as much as the video shoot although it was his personal song. This time Chief Keef’s 2012 track ‘Hate Bein’ Sober’ featured along with Wiz Khalifa it appeared on the Chicago rapper’s debut album Finally Rich.
50 Cent wrote on Twitter, “@chiefkeef didn’t show up to his own video. I never saw anything like this on the first song.”
He continued, “It’s not funny @ChiefKeef didn’t sell any records yet, they will pull the plug on him. SMS AUDIO.”
50 said on IG Live about Keef. “His first song was “Shit I Don’t Like” that’s what made me see him, and then he signed to Interscope because I was signed to Interscope ’cause me and Eminem was there and then I wanted to work with him for that,”
He added, “I just liked him, his energy. And then, it turned into… we did “Hate Bein’ Sober.” It was me and Wiz Khalifa and Chief Keef but he never showed up to the video and me and Wiz shot the video.”
Chief Keef Feat 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa – “Hate Bein’ Sober”
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.