The Indian musician A.R. Rahman has joined efforts with HDFC Bank & other talented musicians to pay tribute to the indomitable spirit of India with ‘Hum Haar Nahi Maanenge’ – a song of strength, hope, and togetherness.
SHORT READ –
- The Indian singer A.R. Rehman’s new song ‘Hum Haar Nahi Maanenge’ out now.
- Composer A.R. Rahman has joined efforts with HDFC Bank to pay tribute to the spirit of India.
- The song is all about Strength, Togetherness and to motivates people.
- HDFC Bank and various talented musicians have come together to pay tribute to the never-say-die spirit.
- Please share the video because HDFC Bank will contribute Rs.500/- to the PM-CARES Fund by sharing.
FULL ARTICLE –
HDFC Bank and various talented musicians have come together to pay tribute to the never-say-die spirit of our nation with “Hum Haar Nahi Maanenge.”
Every time this video is shared, HDFC Bank will contribute Rs.500/- to the PM-CARES Fund. Shares will be considered from the 3 handles (YouTube, Facebook & Instagram) of HDFC Bank, A.R. Rahman, and Other Artists being associated in this video.
You too can make a difference! Support this initiative by donating to the PM-CARES Fund. Visit: https://v1.hdfcbank.com/Donate
The various music artists collaborated in this song including, Mohit Chauhan, Clinton Cerejo, Jonita Gandhi, Shashaa Tirupati, Javed Ali, Neeti Mohan, Mika Singh, Shruti Haasan, Abhay Jodhpurkar, Harshdeep Kaur, Sid Sriram, Khatija Rahman, Sivamani, Mohini Dey, Asad Khan.
A.R. Rahman “Hum Haar Nahin Maanenge”
There is more than one way to connect with us, so be sure to check our HDFC Bank at:
A. R. Rahman(Real Name Allahrakka Rahman) is an Indian composer, singer, and music producer who works predominantly in Tamil and Hindi movies. His works are noted for integrating Indian classical music with electronic music, world music, and traditional orchestral arrangements.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.