The American singer-songwriter Cady Groves died at the age of 30 from “natural causes” after battling health problems earlier this year.
SHORT READ –
- The American singer-songwriter Cady Groves died at the age of 30.
- She died due to natural causes” after facing health problems earlier this year.
- Cady’s death was confirmed by her brother, Cody Groves.
- “Rest In Peace little sis. Hope you’re reunited with @kellydgroves and Casey”
- Cody returned to social media to pay tribute to his sister.
FULL ARTICLE –
Cady Groves was an American singer and songwriter from Marlow, Oklahoma. Some of her notable songs include “This Little Girl”, “Oh Darlin'”, “Forget You”, and “Love Actually”.
She released four EPs: A Month of Sundays, This Little Girl, Life of a Pirate, and Dreams.
Cody, her brother shared a post on social media & wrote that “I hate that I even have to do this, but apparently the world and internet is a cluster of twisted misinformation,”
“In my original post I had stated we had no information to try and prevent that, but to expel rumors I will provide an update,” He added.
“The medical examiner has completed the autopsy and there was no indication of foul play or self-harm. Simply put, Cady Groves died of natural causes.”
“She had some medical problems last fall and our best guess at this point until further testing is complete is that they had resurfaced,” he continued. “Please respect her name and family before sharing information that did not come directly from here.”
Check out the post below.
Singer Cady Groves Dies At Age 30
Stay Tune With Us For More Latest Updates And News