The American singer Beyonce has tested negative, according to her mom.
SHORT READ –
- The American singer Beyonce has tested negative, according to her mom.
- Beyoncé’s mom said, “We all got tested. We’ve got the results back and everybody is okay,”
- The mother-daughter has been putting all efforts to get themselves tested for the disease.
- She added, she feels “sad” over the weekend when her grandchildren usually come over.
- she told the host, “So on Sunday mornings, I got the blues.”
FULL ARTICLE –
Beyoncé’s mom said, “We all got tested. We’ve got the results back and everybody is okay, and so I hope we can get together this Mother’s Day and have dinner together—and I can actually touch them for real.”
She continued, “she’s been feeling particularly “sad” on the weekends, as that’s usually the time she gets to see her grandchildren.”
Beyonce also wrote on her Instagram account, “Seeing my hometown do their part and get tested today brought me so much joy. ?? H-Town, I love y’all. ❤️”
She added, “Special thanks to ….my mother @mstinalawson for this incredible vision. To Mrs. Kim Gagne & team. Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee & staff.
“UMMC, Mathew 25 Ministries, Procter & Gamble, TWC Logistics Core, H-E-B, HPD, HISD, Kappa Alpha Psi, A-Rocket Moving & Storage, Frenchy’s Chicken, MAJIC 102.1, KTSU 90.9, 97.9 The Box – DJ Kiotti and Paul Wall.”
Some testing tomorrow at Forest Brook Middle School in Houston. 10 AM – 5 PM
Beyoncé Tested Negative for COVID-19, Her Mom Confirms
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.