The Musical artist Nick Blixky died at the age of 21 after being fatally shot With Shotgun.
SHORT READ –
- The Musical artist Nick Blixky died at the age of 21 after being fatally shot.
- He was rushed to NYC Health & Hospitals/Kings County, where he passed away.
- ‘On Sunday, May 10, 2020, at 2126 hours, police responded to a 911 call of a male shot’ the Metro.co.uk statement said.
- There are no arrests and the investigation remains ongoing.
- The star was set to release his first mixtape, Different Timin, next month.
FULL ARTICLE –
According to the statement of Metro.co.uk, the New York Police said: “On Sunday, May 10, 2020, at approximately 2126 hours, police responded to a 911 call of a male shot…”
The statement added: “Upon arrival, officers found an unconscious and unresponsive 21-year-old male, with gunshot wounds to his torso and buttocks.
“EMS also responded to the scene and transported the individual to NYC Health & Hospitals/Kings County, where he was pronounced deceased.
“There are no arrests and the investigation remains ongoing.”
In keeping with the publication, unverified footage filmed after the shooting reveals two police cars stopped in the midst of an intersection with what seemed to be a body in the midst of the street.
Nick Blixky Dies At Aged 21 After Being Fatally Shot With Shotgun
The rapper shared the last post on Instagram, a few hours before his death, excitedly promoted his upcoming project ‘Different Timin’.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.