The singer Billie Eilish says ‘She Can’t Win Against Instagram Trolls.’ The singer has regularly spoken of her experience with body shamers.
Short Read –
- The American singer-songwriter Billie Eilish says ‘She Can’t Win Against Instagram Trolls.’
- The singer has regularly spoken of her experience with body shamers.
- She has got a mass of negative comments on her bikini pic on social media.
- Eilish said: “I saw comments like, ‘How dare she talk about not wanting to be sexualized and wear this?!’”
- “I don’t like her anymore because as soon as she turns 18 she’s a whore’. I can’t win. I cannot win.”
Must Read – SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE’ PAYS TRIBUTE TO RECORD PRODUCER, HAL WILLNER
Full Article –
The singer says the comments give her a destructive affect on her own body picture, saying: There was some extent final year the place I used to be bare and I didn’t recognize my body ’cos I hadn’t seen it shortly. I might see it generally and be like, ‘Whose body is that?’”
She shared a video of her holiday where she wore bikini, and has spoken of the mass of negative comments that followed.
“It was trending,” she remembered. “There were comments like, ‘I don’t like her anymore because as soon as she turns 18 she’s a whore’. I can’t win. I cannot win.”
Billie Eilish Admits “She Can’t Win” Against Instagram Trolls
Read More – PETE DAVIDSON RAPS LATEST DRAKE’S MUSIC AT SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell is an American singer and songwriter. She first gained media attention in 2016 when she uploaded the song “Ocean Eyes” to SoundCloud, and it was subsequently released by Interscope Records subsidiary Darkroom.
Follow Billie Eilish
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || SOUNDCLOUD || YOUTUBE
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.