The Indian singer or rapper Dino James has dropped another hit called ‘Tere Naam Sahare‘ featuring amazing vocals by Samira Koppikar.
Short Read –
- The Indian rapper Dino James has released his new track ‘Tere Naam Sahare’ Ft. Vocals Samira Koppikar.
- The song is all about faith and where there is faith, miracles happen.
- Dino sung the song, directed and edited by Himanshu Tyagi, with featuring vocals Samira koppikar.
- “We all need to remember that, Where there is hope, there is faith,” Dino said.
- The song relates to our current situation, We are all in this together. Love and Prayers.
Full Article –
Recently Dino released his latest track called ‘Wishlist‘, the track got a lot of views on YouTube and fans are still loving it.
Dino sung the song, directed and edited by Himanshu Tyagi, with featuring vocals Samira koppikar. While, Music Produced by Bluish Music (Nilesh Patel), song concept by Dino James and Himanshu Tyagi.
Dino said wrote, “We all need to remember that, ‘Where there is hope, there is faith and where there is faith, miracles happen.’ This is the time we all need to bow down before our creator and repent.”
He added, “We all can overcome anything with his help. We are all in this together. Love and Prayers”
Check out the full song here.
Tere Naam Sahare – Dino James ft. Vocals Samira Koppikar
Dino James is an Indian rapper, singer and songwriter from Madhya Pradesh, India. He is known for his songs Girlfriend & Loser released in 2016 that went viral on YouTube. He is the first Indian rapper to cross 1 Million subscribers on his YouTube channel at that time.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.