The Indian hip hop artist Divine(Real Name Vivian Fernandes) has released his brand new track called ‘SALAAM‘ with a meaningful message to aware of COVID-19.
Short Read –
- The Indian rapper Divine has released his new hip hop track called ‘SALAAM.’
- The track is a @GULLY GANG and Budweiser Oneteam Initiative to support the frontline warriors fighting COVID-19.
- Meanwhile, Budweiser contributes Rs. 10 Lacs to Give India and Rs. 10 Lacs to PharmEasy.
- The track is about to aware of COVID-19, Divine explains in the video Stay Home & take precaution.
- Every artist involved with Project Salaam has worked pro bono.
Must Read – BOHEMIA DROPS NEW HIPHOP TRACK ‘PHIR EK TERA PYAR’ FT. DEVIKA
Full Article –
“This is a @GULLY GANG and Budweiser Oneteam Initiative to support the frontline warriors fighting COVID-19″ Divine wrote while releasing the track, “Every artist involved with Project Salaam has worked pro bono. On their behalf, Budweiser contributes Rs. 10 Lacs to Give India and Rs. 10 Lacs to PharmEasy to fuel the indomitable spirit of people fighting the health crisis.”
He added, “Come, join hands with us in fighting the threat that has the whole world wrapped. Help us in the cause and donate generously, because even a little good comes around a long way. Let them know they are not alone in this battle.”
Listen full song here.
DIVINE – SALAAM
Read More – DINO JAMES SURPRISINGLY DROPS NEW SONG ‘TERE NAAM SAHARE’ FT. SAMIRA KOPPIKAR
DIVINE(Real Name Vivian Fernandes) is an Indian rapper from Mumbai Maharashtra, India. He started to gain popularity after the release of his song Yeh Mera Bombay. He broke through with the release of his song Mere Gully Mein featuring fellow Mumbai rapper Naezy.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.