Short Read –
- The singer-songwriter Dua Lipa has released a new remix ‘Physical’ ft. Hwa Sa.
- The “Physical” remix ft. Hwa Sa of girl group MAMAMOO brings even more power to the ‘80s-inspired, synth-dance track.
- This new remix marks Dua Lipa’s second foray into the K-pop scene.
- Just like Dua Lipa, Hwa Sa is also a known boundary-pusher in her field.
- Dua Lipa is once again getting into the K-pop scene and this time she has teamed up with Hwasa of the girl group.
Must Read – Katy Perry’s ‘Dark Horse’ Copyright Lawsuit
Full Article –
The singer-songwriter Dua Lipa has released a new remix ‘Physical‘ ft. Hwa Sa. The “Physical” remix featuring Hwa Sa of girl group MAMAMOO brings even more power to the ‘80s-inspired, synth-dance track.
Dua Lipa – Physical (feat. Hwa Sa)
Hwasa and Dua’s collaboration blends together as it brings two talented artists on a dance anthem. The singer, in 2019, performed at MNET Asian Music Awards where she performed ‘Don’t Start Now’ while Hwasa did a cover of Dua’s song ‘New Rules‘
Read More – Lady Gaga Bares Futuristic Naked Paper Magazine Cover
Dua Lipa is an English singer, songwriter, and model. After working as a model, she signed with Warner Music Group in 2015 and released her eponymous debut album in 2017.
Follow Dua Lipa
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || SOUNDCLOUD || YOUTUBE
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.