The Indian singer Neha Kakkar became the second most-watched female artist on Youtube in 2019. She has ranked second in the list of ‘Most viewed artists.
SHORT READ –
- The Indian singer Neha Kakkar became the second most-watched female artist on Youtube.
- Neha beats Selena Gomez, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande and more to become no. 2 on Youtube.
- She has ranked second in the list of ‘Most viewed artists on YouTube’ followed by Cardi B.
- Neha shared the post on her Instagram account and thanked her fans.
- With 4.5B views, Neha Kakkar beat Selena Gomez who only had 2.5B views in the year.
FULL ARTICLE –
With 4.5 billion views, Neha Kakkar beat female singers like Selena Gomez, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj as a female artist on YouTube.
Meanwhile, Nicki Minaj was the eight most viewed female artist with 2.9 billion, Billie Eilish had an edge over her with 3.2 billion views. Ariana Grande was the fifth most-viewed female artist with 3.7 billion views.
Neha Kakkar Become The Second Most Watched Female Artist On YouTube
Neha Kakkar is an Indian singer. She began performing at religious events at the age of four and participated in the second season of the singing reality show, Indian Idol, in which she was eliminated early. After several struggles, she made her Bollywood debut as a chorus singer in the film Meerabai Not Out.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.