The American Singer-songwriter Ray J’s wife Princess Love filed divorce docs Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court after four years of marriage.
SHORT READ –
- Singer Ray J’s wife Princess Love filed for divorce after four years of marriage.
- The couple had been married for over four years and had two children together.
- The couple has been on muddy waters after the mother made a series of allegations against her husband.
- In November, she accused her partner of leaving her and their daughter “stranded” in Las Vegas.
- They were already living separately after tons of relationship drama.
FULL ARTICLE –
For the previous couple of months, the couple has been on muddy waters after the 35-year-old mom made a series of allegations against her husband.
In November, she accused her partner of leaving her and their daughter “stranded” in Las Vegas without a safe way to get home, all whereas she was eight months pregnant.
Princess gave birth to a son, Epik, in January, However, the bundle was not enough to save the marriage.
Ray tried to make amends on Valentine’s Day, going all out and filling their Bev Hills condo with thousands of roses for his wife and daughter, but it still was not enough to save the union.
Princess stopped wearing her wedding ceremony ring after the Vegas incident, Ray J briefly stopped wearing his, and she threatened divorce, however, nothing came of it till this week when she lastly pulled the trigger.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.