Short Read –
- Soundcloud finally added its new feature, now user can uploads their tracks via mobile on soundcloud.
- Now, users don’t have to wait to share work with the world. Because beginning today, you can upload to SoundCloud directly from your phone.
- The app now allows track, profile, and Spotlight editing as well, and we can expect even more mobile flexibility to come.
- This feature will be rolling out this week on the latest version of SoundCloud’s mobile app on iOS. Android will be coming soon so keep checking back.
- How can we upload our track on soundcloud, check out the full steps below.
Must Read :- Now Songwriters Get Their Own Page On Spotify
Full Article –
—- How to upload tracks from your iPhone app —-
- In iOS app, tap the upward-pointing arrow on the top right of your home screen.
- Select any audio file from your phone (upload lossless HD files like FLAC, WAV, ALAC or AIFF for best audio quality).
- Ensure your metadata is correct or add artwork, a new title, genre(s) and description on the spot, and select whether you want your track public or private.
- Tap save (top right).
- Head to your profile to see your newly uploaded track. ?
- Then send to Instagram Stories, text your friends your private link, pitch to press – all from the palm of your hand.
Must Read :- Which Midi Keyboard Is Best For FL Studio ?
Uploading to SoundCloud from your phone is the latest mobile workflow capability that makes it easier to create and share, anytime, anywhere. With track, Spotlight and profile editing also part of your mobile toolkit, you can make a track private, feature your best work, update your bio – and own every step of your career wherever you go. So what are you waiting for? We’re ready when you are.
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.