American rapper, Pusha T has unveiled his upcoming fourth studio album titled ‘It’s Almost Dry’ and also, announced USA tour dates. Check out the post below.
Also, He has announced he will be venturing on a tour of the United States in support of the album starting this May. There will be more dates to come, as the rapper has noted that the announcement is only “phase one” of the tour.
Tickets go on sale tomorrow (April 8), but pre-sales will open in various timezones across the United States via Ticketmaster today.
Currently, 12 tour dates have been revealed including stops in Seattle and Los Angeles.
Pusha T’s ‘It’s Almost Dry’ USA tour dates are:
- Sunday, May 29 – Showbox SoDo, Seattle, WA
- Wednesday, June 1 – The Regency Ballroom, San Francisco, CA
- Thursday, June 2 – Anaheim, CA – House of Blues
- Saturday, June 4 – The Novo, Los Angeles, CA
- Sunday, June 5 – The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
- Tuesday, June 7 – Concord Music Hall, Chicago, IL
- Wednesday, June 8 – The Majestic Theatre, Detroit, MI
- Wednesday, June 15 – Big Night Live, Boston, MA
- Thursday, June 16 – Irving Plaza, New York, NY
- Tuesday, June 21 – Center Stage, Atlanta, GA
- Wednesday, June 22 – The Underground, Charlotte, NC
- Thursday, June 23 – Theater of Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA
Pusha T Unveils New Album ‘It’s Almost Dry’, Announces USA Tour
Album title: IT’S ALMOST DRY— King Push (@PUSHA_T) April 6, 2022
Phase one of the tour coming to a city near you…
TIX GO ON SALE FRIDAY 4/8