Short Read –
- When we talk about talent, we can get it from anywhere. One such video has gone viral. Check out the video below.
- A stranger at a train station sing a couple of lines from Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s “Shallow”? Well, it seems like a star will be born.
- The content creator was Kevin Freshwater who hosts an online talk-show on YouTube in which he sometimes runs a segment called “Finish the lyrics”.
- Freshwater takes a camera and microphone to unsuspecting passersby and asks them to complete the lyrics of the song he is singing.
- Freshwater only posted the video last Monday, Feb. 17, but it has so far gained almost 142,000 reactions and 60,000 shares.
Read More :- Why Did Billie Eilish Says ‘The Internet Is Ruining My Life So I Turned…
Full Article –
The content creator was Kevin Freshwater who hosts an online talk-show on YouTube in which he sometimes runs a segment called “Finish the lyrics“. Before they parted ways, she admitted to Freshwater that she is a singer.
“Her vocals,” the fan simply said. The video has accumulated around an impressive 14,500 retweets and 56,600 likes as of this writing.
Check out the viral video here.
In his latest, he happens upon a woman exiting a subway, and asks her to complete the lyrics to Lady Gaga’s “Shallow” from “A Star is Born”. Then some, unleashing a powerful voice full of emotion that would give Gaga a run for her money.
Read More :- Reason Behind Why Justin Bieber Challenged Tom Cruise On…
Original song Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper – Shallow (A Star Is Born)
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.