Dutch DJ & musician, San Holo has officially dropped his long-awaited new album named “Bb U Ok?.” Listen to the full album below.
The Dutch beatmaker officially brings his festival sound to the bedroom now. The album features 20 tracks. In addition, The album has collaborations with acclaimed artists, including Rivers Cuomo of Weezer, Mija, Mr. Carmack, American Football, Bipolar Sunshine and Chet Porter.
MUST READ – 18 Best Adorable Playlist In Spotify || Must Listen
Check out the full Tracklist here.
- I am thinking of you
- IT HURTS!
- new one (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
- bb u ok?
- black and white
- i just wanna fucking cry (feat. The Nicholas)
- heal (↑%)
- lonely in LA
- the great clown Pagliacci
- I get lonely around people, too
- thoughts and chemicals (feat. American Football)
- MY FAULT
- make this moment last
- find your way (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
- do you see me?
- FEELS RIGHT
- Ewing street
- wheels up (feat. Rivers Cuomo of Weezer)
- you’ve changed, I’ve Changed (feat. Chet Porter)
- one more day (feat. Mija & Mr. Carmack)
The LP proves itself as another masterful production by the multifaceted creative. It follows van Dijck’s debut LP, album1, with each offering a different take on love. “My first album,” van Dijck says, “was me being in love, and the second album definitely has an after love vibe.
READ MORE – Listen To David Guetta & MORTEN’s New EDM Track, “Impossible” Ft. John Martin
San Holo Officially Drops Long-Awaited New Album, “bb u ok?”
San Holo – “bb u ok?” Out Now! Like This Track? Stream & Download The Full Song By Clicking Here.