Musician and record producer, San Holo team up with Chet Porter for the new EDM song, “You’ve Changed, I’ve Changed.”
The tracks will appear on his upcoming new album, ‘Bb U Ok?‘ which will be released on 4th June. Also, The single marks Chet Porter’s first single since the 2020 collaboration with Alison Wonderland, “Bummed.” However, he recently hinted on Instagram that there might be more in store soon.
READ MORE – Martin Garrix & Maejor Release AREA21 Project’s Track, “POGO” [Listen]
Meanwhile, He released, ‘Black And White,’ ‘My Fault’ ‘Find Your Way‘ &, the title track, ‘Bb U Ok,’ from the album yet. Pre-save the full album by clicking here.
Check out the full Tracklist here.
- I am thinking of you
- IT HURTS!
- new one (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
- bb u ok?
- black and white
- i just wanna fucking cry (feat. The Nicholas)
- heal (↑%)
- lonely in LA
- the great clown Pagliacci
- I get lonely around people, too
- thoughts and chemicals (feat. American Football)
- MY FAULT
- make this moment last
- find your way (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
- do you see me?
- FEELS RIGHT
- Ewing street
- wheels up (feat. Rivers Cuomo of Weezer)
- you’ve changed, I’ve Changed (feat. Chet Porter)
- one more day (feat. Mija & Mr. Carmack)
READ MORE – 12 Amazing Shakira No Makeup Picture Must See
Listen To San Holo & Chet Porter’s New EDM Song, “You’ve Changed, I’ve Changed”
Like This Track? Stream & Download The Full Song By Clicking Here.