Dutch DJ & musician, San Holo has announced his upcoming new album, ‘Bb U Ok?‘ is releasing this year. Check out the post below.
San Holo shared the album news via Instagram and wrote “‘BB U OK?’ (ALBUM 2) OUT MAY 21! 😭❤️ I have no words to express how excited I am to finally talk about this with you! this 20 track album features my most personal work, which is why I’m so nervous and excited at the same time. I’m looking forward to making new memories with you all 💌.”
MUST READ – SNAILS Reveals New Song “Frogkind”
The new album ‘Bb U Ok?’ will be released on 21 May. Pre-save the full album by clicking here. He also released a new single, ‘Find Your Way‘ from the album. In the meantime, In Dec, he dropped the title track, ‘Bb U Ok.’
Check out the full Tracklist here.
- I am thinking of you
- IT HURTS!
- new one (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
- bb u ok?
- black and white
- i just wanna fucking cry (feat. The Nicholas)
- heal (↑%)
- lonely in LA
- the great clown Pagliacci
- I get lonely around people, too
- thoughts and chemicals (feat. American Football)
- MY FAULT
- make this moment last
- find your way (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
- do you see me?
- FEELS RIGHT
- Ewing street
- wheels up (feat. Rivers Cuomo of Weezer)
- you’ve changed, I’ve Changed (feat. Chet Porter)
- one more day (feat. Mija & Mr. Carmack)
READ MORE – Armin Van Buuren Unleash ‘A State Of Trance 1000 Celebration Mix’ – Stream Now
San Holo Is Releasing New Album ‘Bb U Ok?’ This Year