The American rapper Travis Scott and basketball player LeBron James have collaborated on a new ‘Class Of 2020’ charity t-shirt.
SHORT READ –
- Travis Scott and LeBron James have collaborated on a new t-shirt.
- They are celebrating students set to graduate amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- The ‘Class of 2020’ shirt was designed by Scott and is being sold via his website.
- This is a collaboration between two teams, @uninterrupted, and @cactusjack.
- LeBron James shared a ‘Class of 2020’ shirt’ design on Instagram.
FULL ARTICLE –
The ‘Class of 2020’ shirt was designed by Scott and it is available on his website, with all profits split between two charities.
LeBron James shared a ‘Class of 2020’ shirt’ design on Instagram with caption, “Class of 2020, I told you we were going to make graduation special.”
“Creative genius, hip hop legend and game-changing fashion designer @travisscott have personally designed the Class of 2020 Grad shirt for all of you!,” They continued.
“This is a collaboration between our teams, @uninterrupted, and @cactusjack, to give you something special to mark this incredible accomplishment.”
“It is dropping right now on https://shop.travisscott.com/ and only available through Sunday. All net proceeds go to charity. I love you guys. Enjoy this ??? and enjoy the show tomorrow night.”
Travis Scott And LeBron James Collaborates For ‘Class Of 2020’ T-Shirt
Stay Tune With Siachen Studios For More Latest Updates And News.