Hey folks! Are you eager to know about How Did Juice WRLD Die? You are at the right place. Here you will learn the answer and some incredible facts about Juice WRLD. Juice WRLD was a famous rapper from Chicago who died early at the age of 21. He was best known for his song “Lucid Dreams” which became his first song to enter the Billboard chart.
Juice Wrld died on 8 December 2019 while he was traveling on a private jet. Law enforcement officials went on checking for guns and drugs after receiving information about them. Juice Wrld swallowed various Percocet pills to hide them from the official checking on board. The pills consist of oxycodone and paracetamol to treat extreme pain. They brought him to the nearby Medical Center where they announced him dead.
WRLD is still alive in memories. His music continues to inspire other emerging artists. He was one of the most influential rappers who left the world too soon. He released several hits throughout his short musical career. Some of his most notable works include:
READ MORE- How Did Mac Miller Die? 15 Amazing Facts About Him
- Lucid Dreams
- Wishing Well
- All Girls Are The Same
15 Fascinating Facts About Him
READ MORE- How Did Aaron Carter Die? 15 Engrossing Facts About Him
So, we have discussed How Did Juice Wrld Die. Now let’s know some amazing facts about him. Here are the 15 Most Fascinating Facts about Juice Wrld.
- Juice WRLD started playing the piano at the age of four and he also learned to play other instruments like guitar, trumpets, and drums.
- His original name was “Jarad Anthony Higgins“. But he was popular with his stage name Juice WRLD.
- Higgins’s family restricted him from listening to hip-hop music during his childhood.
- Juice Wrld began rapping when he was 15, and posting videos on SoundCloud. His SoundCloud name was “JuicetheKidd”.
- He released his debut album “Goodbye and Good Riddance” which includes hit singles “Lucid Dreams” and “All Girls Are The Same”.
- He was an excellent songwriter and was able to record various songs in a single day.
- His parents divorced when he was a child and he grew up with his mother.
- Juice Wrld got inspired by renowned artists like Eminem, 2Pac, Billy Idol, Kanye West, Travis Scott, and Chief Keef.
- His superhit song Lucid Dreams debuted at number 74 on the Billboard Hot 100. His single Lucid Dreams(2018) became one of the most streamed songs of that year.
- He was famous for his freestyling performances which he also included in his live performances.
- Juice Wrld was a huge fan of anime and reflected it in his music in the song “Death Race for Love”.
- Juice was open about his struggles with anxiety and depression. He supports the awareness of mental health.
- He was a member of the collective “Internet Money” along with Taz Taylor, Nick Mira, KC Supreme, DT, Census, and others.
- Juice was fond of playing video games and he liked to play the extremely popular game “Call of Duty”.
- His musical styles include emo rap, hip-hop, and trap. He often blended different musical genres and subgenres.
Stay tuned to get more enthralling posts. If it was helpful to you then don’t forget to like and share. Stay happy and safe.