Hey folks! I hope everything is going great for you all. Today, I will be discussing a very intriguing topic and that is who is Marshmello? To begin with, the actual name of Marshmello is Christopher Comstock and he is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
There used to be a time when people were crazy to know about Marshmello. why? because he kept his identity hidden for so long. He is A globally known Electronic music producer and DJ who is great in several other musical styles such as Future Bass, Trap, and Progressive House. Well, he is the one who has gained widespread popularity for his catchy and upbeat tracks. Although, his signature helmet is something that allows him to garner huge popularity for him.
READ MORE – Christopher Comstock Aka Marshmello Face Reveals
However, he keeps his true identity hidden during performances. Furthermore, Some of his most well-known songs include ‘Alone,’ ‘Silence,’ and ‘Happier,’ and he has collaborated with a number of popular artists in the music industry namely, Bastille, Anne-Marie, and Khalid. How about knowing some enthralling facts about him?
20 Marvellous Facts About Him
READ MORE – What Does Marshmello Look Like – Highest-Paid DJ
- His identity was initially a secret but was confirmed by Forbes to be Chris Comstock in 2017.
- He has a huge fan following on Instagram, with 40 million followers.
- The man has performed at many music awards shows namely, American Music Awards, and Billboard Music Awards.
- In addition to this, Marshmello has over 50 million monthly listeners on Spotify.
- Do you know that his parents are successful Entrepreneurs?
- Marshmello was named the eighth highest-paid DJ in the world by Forbes in 2019.
- Do you enjoy it when your one favorite artist collaborates with your another favorites artist? I am asking because he has collaborated with Selena Gomez, Bastille, and Anne- Marrie.
- He has his own YouTube series called “Cooking with Marshmello.”
- The man has his own record label called Joytime Collective.
- Marshmello has a collaboration with Fortnite and has performed virtual concerts within the game.
- He has worked on the soundtrack for the movie “Bright” starring Will Smith. And it was totally insane.
- The man has been a guest on several late-night talk shows, including The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- He has remixed songs by popular artists such as Justin Bieber and Adele.
- He has his own line of merchandise, including t-shirts, hats, and socks.
- This talented man performed at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
- Marshmello has worked with the NFL to create a virtual concert experience during the Super Bowl halftime show.
- He has a song with Demi Lovato called “OK Not to Be OK,” which was released in support of World Suicide Prevention Day.
- The man started producing music in 2015.
- Marshmello’s signature helmet was inspired by Deadmau5’s mouse helmet.
- He has released three studio albums: “Joytime,” “Joytime II,” and “Joytime III.”
We really hope you had a great time here.