Canadian guitarist & singer, Bryan Adams has announced his UK tour outdoor gigs for summer 2021. Check out the full list below.
On Monday, July 5, 2021, Adams will play the Eden Sessions. The shows include a gig at the Eden Sessions program in Cornwall, where Adams will join the likes of My Chemical Romance and Lionel Richie.
Tickets are available for members today (December 7) with a general sale next Monday (December 14) from 4:30 pm GMT. Grab the tickets by clicking here. In the meantime, Adams’ Cornwall show are four rescheduled gigs from Eden Sessions’ 2020 program, which was cancelled due to the pandemic. The first to play on June 9 next year will be Lionel Richie.
Bryan Adams Announce UK Tour Outdoor Gigs For Summer 2021. See his full list of Summer 2021 UK gigs here.
- 10th – Aberdeen, P&J Live
- 11th – Hull, Bonus Arena
- 13th – London, Royal Albert Hall
- 14th – London, Royal Albert Hall
- 15th – London, Royal Albert Hall
- 26th – Bristol, City Centre
- 27th – Cardiff, Castle
- 1st – Scarborough, Open Air Theatre
- 2nd – Widnes, DCBL Halton Stadium
- 3rd – Telford, QEII Arena
- 5th – Cornwall, Eden Sessions
- 6th – Exeter, Powderham Arena
- 8th – Canterbury, Spitfire Showground
- 9th – Oxfordshire, Great Tew Park
- 10th – Leeds, Harewood House
In August, Bryan Adams was set to play to 7,000 people at a German area as a check occasion for permitting crowds back into shows throughout the pandemic. The gig ended up being postponed after a spike in German Covid-19 circumstances.