American DJ and music producer, Skrillex has teamed up with Fred Again & Flowdan for the long-awaited new song named “Rumble.” Listen to the full song below.
The song marks his first new music in 2023 and was released via Skrillex’s long-running OWSLA label, distributed by Atlantic Records. Along with the new music comes a new look: gone is Skrillex’s trademark long, curly hair and big glasses, replaced by a sleek beard and pulled-back hair.
Back in August 2021, Skrillex confirmed he was working on multiple bodies of work and said he had “so much to express” after reflecting on the scourge of the pandemic.
Skrillex Team Up With Fred Again & Flowdan For Long-Awaited New Song, “Rumble”
Like This Track? Stream & Download The Full Song By Clicking Here.
According to /u/ddarion on Reddit, the IDs could be as follows:
- Skrillex ft. Starrah – El dorado ID
- Skrillex w/ Fred Again and Flowdan – Rumble
- Skrillex w/ Fred Again – Stay with me
- Skrillex w/ Sleepnet and Joker – Tears ID
- Skrillex w/ Kid Cudi – Moving here ID
- Skillex w/ Bladee – Real Spring
- Skrillex w/? – Xena ID
- Skrillex w/ Porter/Virtual self? – ID
- Skrillex w/ Trippe Redd – Way Back ID
- Skrillex w/ Beam – Selecta
- Skrillex w/? – Inhale/Exhale
- Skrillex w/ Missy Elliot – Party People
- Skrillex w/ Sam G? – PinkPantherss